Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015

Pumped up kicks notes


Scharfglass shows you how to play the main riff to the song Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People from their new album, . Pumped Up Kicks Piano Sheet Music has been marked as finished. Want to make Pumped Up Kicks (whistling part) sound awesome on your harmonica?


Chords on Ultimate Guitar may be different from the tutorial above due to being in a different key or because the author has simply used different chords from my version. Guitar may be different from the tutorial above due to being in a different key or because the author has simply used different chords from my version.

Pumped up kicks  notes


Pumped Up Kicks Drum Tab:Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports. My new town tune (with notes): Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People.


Christmas have kept me busy and left me with little time to work on this blog. NOTE: THIS SONG SHOULD BE PLAYED USING A CAPO ON THE 1 BAR OF THE GUITAR. The Pretty Popular Song “Pumped Up Kicks” By Foster The People (MEANING I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG) Has A Pretty Catchy Tune. Song “Pumped Up Kicks” By Foster The People (MEANING I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG) Has A Pretty Catchy Tune. Kicks” By Foster The People (MEANING I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG) Has A Pretty Catchy Tune. The People (MEANING I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG) Has A Pretty Catchy Tune. Nothing like some Pumped Up Moonlight to get us all back into a mashing mood. Sneakerhead Society had reconvened in the middle of the exhibit space to compare notes. Notes: I do not even feel like going back and proofreading this. It took me a long time to write and I am simply too sick of it to want to read it again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

neue Artikel