Samstag, 18. Juli 2015

Gaspedal saab 9 3


When I step down on the gas pedal it doesnt take off right away. Saab 9-3 pedals to ensure that you have every pedal option available to you. Response Control können Sie das Ansprechverhalten Ihres Motors ganz einfach in 6 Stufen auf Ihre Vorlieben und die jeweilige Fahrsituation abstimmen.

Gaspedal saab 9 3


I had the entire intake manifold removed and pulled the straw out the bottom. Saab vehicles which can lead to oil sludge problemsand engine failure.


When the light turned green I pressed on the gas pedal and the car shut off. Have as much information as you can about the issue before posting.


Well my 2003 Saab 9-3 is still awaiting a part at the dealer. Pedals Footrests and PlatesIf your looking to purchase parts then we can help you in a number of different ways. Gas Pedal TuningWith Quick Kick delayed throttle response is a thing of the past! Sie treten das Gaspedal durch und es kommt Ihnen erst mal vor als würde nichts passieren! I paid once for and I did it myself once 3 months ago ,so far is working fine . Bei meinem Händler habe ich dann noch den Fehlercode zurücksetzen lassen und funktioniert. SE that I drive gently (nothing about 60 mph) about 20 minutes to get to work in the morning. Saab Cars USA marketing V-P Hans Krondahl knows is that everyone needs a gray suit. We had to floor the gas pedal in low gears to get even a hint of torque steer.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

neue Artikel