Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015

Dachshund puppies 10 weeks old


I had a year of research before I decided what breed to get. Odie is 10 weeks old (March 2001) in this picture at the beach. The sales clerk at PetSmart recommended Royal Canin Dry Puppy food for Dachshunds.

Dachshund puppies 10 weeks old


I am trying to crate train my miniature dachshund puppy (10 . She will even potty all over herself and cries non stop for hours until I get home and let her out.

Dachshund puppies 10 weeks old


Puppies 8 to 12 weeks old need four meals a day for optimum health and growth. About a month a go I got a 8 week male dachshund and ever since the first days he seemed overexcited.


I got a 8 week male dachshund and ever since the first days he seemed overexcited. Dachshund. The purpose here is not to familiarize you with Dachshund traits. I am having house training problems with my 8 month old mini Dachshund. Dachshund. I live in an apartment and unfortunately I am not able to leave any door open to my balcony when I go to work. I am having lots of issues trying to house break my 10 week old puppy. Dachshund puppy. Her owner is trying to teach her to ring a bell when she needs to go outside. Her owner is trying to teach her to ring a bell when she needs to go outside. Dachshunds are somewhat notorious for being difficult to potty train. Your dog is still learning to keep his bathroom habits under control.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

neue Artikel