Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015

Optic internet ping xbox live


For a good ping you will want cable internet or fiber optic internet. Next step will be to take my xbox to my friends house with Internet service through another company. And I have the xbox setup with a reserved IP address (Static IP). Connection(Fiber Optics(FiOS), Cable or DSL)Upload Speed of 0. A new patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is now live on PS4 and Xbox One. Xbox Live much better for this and even include FIFA updates. When running speedtest.net after it checks ping it takes like 10 seconds to start the download test. XBox Live or Stream Gaming networks with US Internet fiber connection? Telecom has just made fibre optic available on my street and I would just like to get more understanding on how it will affect my online gaming. Playstation Store. The recommended minimum �for online gaming is a download speed of at least 3 Mbps and an upload speed of at least 0. No matter how fast your isp is you still only get from psn or xbox live or any website what there servers can dish out so to speak. I spent over a decade dealing with internet issues as a teenager living at my parents an was the one who would call and have techs come out. Xbox sur le xbox live et en ligne il faut du ping le plus bas possible. Fi technology to give you the best possible connection speed. I would like someone to tell m how I can make my Xbox 360 stop maxing out my bandwith when I do anything that involves internet on it (i.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

neue Artikel